Come play with us! These are the businesses, community groups, experts, artists, and chefs representing the best of Oahu’s plant-based and sustainable lifestyle. This list is being updated often so check back soon and see who’s new!
Sponsors with Booths
- Vegetarian Society of Hawaii
Promoting human health, animal rights and the protection of the environment since 1990.
- The Naughty Vegan Studio
Offering yoga, tattoos, education, and art, dedicated to the preservation of the animals, the planet, and ourselves.
- Vegans Rock Apparel
A home-grown business to spread the vegan message through clothes and accessories. High-quality, vegan themed fashion.
- ‘Ekahi Ornish Program
9-week program to improve heart disease, cancer, diabetes and reverse aging to feel better, younger and be more active.
- Pono Home
Energy audits to green your home for lower utility bills and healthier living.
- Down to Earth Organic & Natural
Hawaii’s leading retailer of organic and natural foods with a mouth watering deli, hot bar and salad bar.
- Peace Cafe
Vegan home cooking with full flavor and local ingredients, a happy haven on King Street, Honolulu near Old Stadium Park.
- Ke Nui Kitchen
Creative farm-to-table cuisine from Oahu’s treasured North Shore, using sustainable practices.
- India Cafe
Healthy vegetable curries from South India and Malaysia, made from Grandmother’s recipes.
- Juicy Brew
Nourishing dishes with high-quality, environmentally conscientious preparation and delivery.
- Umeke Market
Plant-based plate lunch cooked with the best ingredients – healthy living, local style.
- Il Gelato – Authentic artisan Italian sorbettos with a focus on Hawaiian flavors using only the best raw fruit ingredients – vegan of course.
- Sky Kombucha – Lovingly crafted, locally brewed, cultured and flavored with fresh, organic ingredients.
- Ulu Mana – Celebrating Hawaiian traditions and food, featuring breadfruit creations.
- Counter Culture – Small-batch, probiotic, fermented food like kimchi, sauerkraut, chutney, and tempeh, from Oahu grown produce.
- Henry’s Tonics – Medicinal and tasty tonics made with island flavors.
- Kelly’s Croutons – Crunchable vegan delight featuring dairy-free cheezy parmesan that can be used on popcorn, pasta and more.
- The Rice Factory – world’s first Japanese rice specialty shop, polished fresh to order, local and delicious.
- Baker Dudes – Fresh baked, simply addicting. Vegan breads of all flavors.
- Local Harvest – Feeding the islands food good for body, mind and spirit, unique, cultured and raw Mac Nut spreads.
- The Cut Connection – Fresh coconuts, pa’i’ai, and energy bars made from kiawe bean pod flour in Wai’anae.
- Lani Sweets & Treats – Hawaiian ginger and tumeric chips for healthy daily snacks.
- HI Cravings – Acai bowls with unique toppings, included vegan cookie dough!
- Homecooked with Love – A new plant-based collaboration from Goldielocks Grinds and friends offering vegan cheesecake and more.
Booths by VegFest Oahu
- Music Stage
Enjoy conscious entertainment from Oahu’s local musicians with heart.
- Inspirational Speakers Series Tent
Lively speakers about health, sustainability, animal welfare, and socially responsible investing.
- Learning Kitchen Tent
Watch plant-based cooking demonstrations from our community’s expert Chefs.
- House of Truth
We pay you $1 to watch a 4-minute video, discover where your food comes from and then talk with our trained Counselors.
- Movement Morsels Tent
Take a mini-class in Yoga, Hula, Nia, dance, and more! Offering a new class every half hour to bring you into body bliss. Teachers from the Still and Moving Center.
- Info Booth and Free Literature Tent
Offering free literature, pamphlets, and recipe cards about how to eat more vegan and the benefits.
- Free Vegan Samples Tent
Try a taste of vegan “meats” and “cheeses” from products donated by these vegan companies: Field Roast, The Jackfruit Company, Primal Spirit Foods, and more.
- InterFaith Temple of Compassion
Visit with members from religious groups whose sacred teachings actively promote plant-based diets.
- Harmony Haven
Gong bath sound journey to open your mind and heart to new perspectives.
Vendors and Exhibitors
- Center for Natural Healing – Naturopathic doctor answering your questions about acupuncture, infrared sauna, Thermography and other wellness treatments.
- Hawaii Dance Bomb – Get your groove on and participate in a silent disco because people need to move to feel good.
- Green Max Pro – Hand-made on Kauai, this amazing cleaner is plant-derived, raw, organic and perfect for your body, home, plants, and animals.
- Kokua Market – the only natural foods cooperative in Hawaii, visit their booth offering hands-on food activities for children, with take-home recipes and more goodies.
- Kokua Hawaii Foundation – supporting environmental education in schools and a Plastic Free Hawaii.
- The Save Movement – Worldwide movement bearing witness to the suffering of animals.
- Hawaii Center for Food Safety – Protecting human and environmental health from harmful impacts of industrial agriculture and promoting a vibrant local food system.
- Still & Moving Center – Move your body. Still your mind. Find joy! Classes in dance, yoga, nia, hula, tai chi and more!
- Vegetarian Nutrition Dietetic Practice Group – Your chance to “Ask a R.D.” and get answers from a plant-based Registered Dietician.
- Sprout Growers – new tool to help you home grow sprouts safely, without contamination, in about 24 hours.
- Animal Rights Hawaii – Advocating for animals through public education and campaigning for statutory protection and more enforcement of existing laws.
- eBikes Hawaii – Electrify your ride! Come test out a variety of electric and fold-up bikes. your eco-friendly transportation alternatives.
- Casual Movements – Sarongs with unique designs hand painted by expert artisans from cultures around the world.
- Organic Tribe – Learn about the power of wheat grass and get your easy growing kit.
- For the Love of You – Homemade and handcrafted soaps from vegan and organic ingredients.
- Plant Pure Communities – Teaching environmental protection and stewardship to over 6,000 keiki in the islands.
- Bike Share Hawaii – Honolulu’s new program with 1,000 bikes ready for public use!