NOTE: Placeholder – This is just the same as 2016 for now. Actual booth lineup to come. Formatting may be enhanced.
Come play with us! These are the businesses, community groups, experts, artists, and chefs representing the best of Oahu’s plant-based and sustainable lifestyle.
Sponsors with Booths
- Pono Home
Offering a 200+ point checklist for greening your home.
- Blue Zones Hawaii
A community-wide well-being improvement initiative to help make healthy choices easier in Hawaii.
- ëEkahi Ornish Program
9-week program to improve heart disease, cancer, diabetes and reverse aging to feel better, younger and be more active.
- Vegetarian Society of Hawaii
Promoting human health, animal rights and the protection of the environment since 1990.
- Natural Awakenings Magazine
The latest natural approaches to nutrition, fitness, creative expression, personal growth and sustainable living.
- Down to Earth Organic & Natural
Hawaii’s leading retailer of organic and natural foods with a mouth watering deli, hot bar and salad bar.
- Peace Cafe
Vegan home cooking with full flavor and local ingredients, a happy haven on King Street, Honolulu near Old Stadium Park.
- Ke Nui Kitchen
Creative farm-to-table cuisine from Oahu’s treasured North Shore, using sustainable practices.
- The Cut
Pop-up restaurant at Lana Lane Studios in Kaka’ako featuring Mama T’s Ital Kitchen “food as medicine” creations and The Cut cold pressed juices and vegan desserts.
- India Cafe
Healthy vegetable curries from South India and Malaysia, made from Grandmother’s recipes.
- Wow Wow Lemonade
Locally sourced fruits producing over 15 flavors of hand crafted gourmet lemonade.
- Nina Cucina
Take-home containers of ‘ulu potato salad, kalo hummus, salsas and dips made fresh from Waimanalo’s just picked produce.
- Counter Culture
Small-batch, probiotic, fermented food like kimchi, sauerkraut, chutney, and tempeh, from Oahu grown produce.
- Il Gelato
Authentic artisan Italian sorbettos with a focus on Hawaiian flavors using only the best raw fruit ingredients – vegan of course.
- Juicy Brew
Nourishing dishes created by the Sisters Hee for their cafe and catering with high-quality, environmentally conscientious preparation and delivery.
- Sattvic Kitchen
On a mission to feed the islands with foods good for the body, mind and spirit. Try their unique, cultured and raw Mac Nut spreads.
- Free Vegan Samples Tent
Offering free tastes of products donated by these vegan companies: California Lavash, Tofurky, Miso Mayo, Field Roast, Once Again Nut Butters, Red Star Nutritional Yeast, Wholesome Sweetners
Booths by VegFest Oahu
- Music Stage – enjoy conscious entertainment from Oahu’s local musicians with heart.
- Inspirational Speakers Series Tent – lively speakers about health, sustainability, animal welfare, and socially responsible investing.
- Learning Kitchen Tent – watch plant-based cooking demonstrations from our community’s expert Chefs.
- House of Truth – content from Animal Rights Hawaii and Imagine A Vegan World.
- Gallery of Famous Vegans – learn how many of history’s greats, past and present, support plant-based living.
- Movement Tent – Take a mini-class in Yoga, Tai Chi, Nia, Tahitian dance, and more! Offering a new class every half hour to bring you into body bliss.
- Info Booth and Free Raffle – Offering free literature and pamphlets about how to eat more vegan and the benefits, plus get a FREE ticket for our Raffle, held all day long, giving away plant-based inspired merchandise.
- Free Vegan Samples Tent (see above)
- Oahu Fresh – CSA delivering fresh, local produce to your doorstep.
- Eye of the Soul – Colorpuncture therapy with Priya.
- Vital Ital Organics – handmade deodorants, bath and beauty products
- For the Love – organic soaps, salt scrubs and essential oil blends.
- Mana Tea – Organic herbal tea blends for everyday healing.
- Pampered Chef – Kitchen products to inspire satisfying, stress-free meals.
- Sprout Growers – new tool to help you home grow sprouts safely, without contamination, in about 24 hours.
- Center for Natural Healing – Naturopathic doctor answering your questions about acupuncture, infrared sauna, Thermography and other wellness treatments.
- Dream Float Hawaii – Escape the pull of gravity in float tanks offering the ultimate relaxation. Come experience a gong healing bath.
- The Guinea Show – Innovative approach using cute guinea videos to inspire kids to eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Still & Moving Center – Move your body. Still your mind. Find joy! Classes in dance, yoga, nia, hula, tai chi and more!
- Green Max Pro – Hand-made on Kauai, this amazing cleaner is plant-derived, raw, organic and perfect for your body, home, plants, and animals.
- Center for Food Safety – Protecting our islands from harmful impacts of industrial agriculture using legal, policy, research, education and community organizing initiatives.
- Kokua Market – the only natural foods cooperative in Hawaii, visit their booth offering hands-on food activities for children, with take-home recipes and more goodies.
- Surfrider Oahu – Protecting the island’s oceans, beaches, waves and ecosystems while preserving public access to these amazing resources.
- Plantpure – Grassroots and community based, bringing the message of plant-based nutrition to millions, come meet one of the Hawaii partners, Healthy Hawaii Coalition.
- Kokua Kalihi Valley – Youth services programs such as K-VIBE offers donated bikes and provides education and mentorship. Check out their Blender Bike at their booth offering free smoothie samples.
- Hawaii Dance Bomb – Get your groove on and participate in a silent disco because people need to move to feel good.