[NOTE: This was the staging area for the 2017 version of the page.]
Thank you for your interest in having a booth at VegFest Oahu 2017!
Here are all the details of reserving your spot at the event. There are time-sensitive dates so please act accordingly. The festival will be free to the public to maximize attendance and success of your booth. We have a limited number of booth spots so please note that submitting an application does not guarantee a booth spot.
All paperwork and booth fees – must be received by June 30, 2017
TO APPLY FOR A BOOTH, please:
- READ the VegFest Oahu Vendor Vegan and Greening Rules and make sure you can comply with them.
- COMPLETE and EMAIL the VegFest Oahu Vendor Contract by June 30, 2017 to Tania Fukuda, Vendor Manager (contact info in document). This Vendor Contract contains complete details about booth fee, Liability Insurance requirements, tent options, Load In/Out schedule and all the City rules that must be followed.
We suggest you download the fillable PDF form and open it in Adobe Reader to fill in. To download, right-click the image and choose Save Link As or similar command (varies by browser).You may also download a Microsoft Word version of the application if that works better for you.
3. EMAIL your Certificate of Liability Insurance (COI) by June 30, 2017. (see a sample)
- Coverage amount must be at least $500,000.
- Please make sure your Insured name on the COI matches your Booth Name.
- Your coverage date range must include the date of the event, 9/2/2017.
- In the Description Box, please write: “Re: VegFest Oahu on September 2, 2017. City & County of Honolulu named as Additional Insured.”
- In the box called Certificate Holder it must say: “City & County of Honolulu, 550 S. King Street, Attn: Kanoe Takitani-Puahi, Honolulu, HI, 96813”
- Please check that your agent signed it
4. MAIL your check (or use Paypal, please inquire) for Booth Fee by June 30, 2017. Mailing info in the Vendor Contract. Booth Fees for 2017 are:
- VENDORS EXHIBITORS – Community groups offering resources and information (no sales): $25
- VENDORS GENERAL – Vendor businesses promoting products or services: $75
- VENDORS FOOD – Vendor businesses selling packaged food products or on-site dining: $100
5. FOOD VENDORS ONLY: Vendors selling FOOD must submit their APPROVED stamped Temporary Food Establishment Permit from the Health Department and email to Tania, Vendor Manager by June 30, 2017.
Thank you for your interest in contributing to VegFest Oahu 2017! Please feel free to Contact Us with any questions.