Come play with us! These are the businesses, community groups, experts, artists, and chefs representing the best of Oahu’s plant-based and sustainable lifestyle.
Sponsors with Booths
- Pono Home
Offering a 200+ point checklist for greening your home.
- Blue Zones Hawaii
A community-wide well-being improvement initiative to help make healthy choices easier in Hawaii.
- ëEkahi Ornish Program
9-week program to improve heart disease, cancer, diabetes and reverse aging to feel better, younger and be more active.
- Vegetarian Society of Hawaii
Promoting human health, animal rights and the protection of the environment since 1990.
- Natural Awakenings Magazine
The latest natural approaches to nutrition, fitness, creative expression, personal growth and sustainable living.
- Down to Earth Organic & Natural
Hawaii’s leading retailer of organic and natural foods with a mouth watering deli, hot bar and salad bar.
- Peace Cafe
Vegan home cooking with full flavor and local ingredients, a happy haven on King Street, Honolulu near Old Stadium Park.
- Ke Nui Kitchen
Creative farm-to-table cuisine from Oahu’s treasured North Shore, using sustainable practices.
- The Cut
Pop-up restaurant at Lana Lane Studios in Kaka’ako featuring Mama T’s Ital Kitchen “food as medicine” creations and The Cut cold pressed juices and vegan desserts.
- India Cafe
Healthy vegetable curries from South India and Malaysia, made from Grandmother’s recipes.
- Wow Wow Lemonade
Locally sourced fruits producing over 15 flavors of hand crafted gourmet lemonade.
- Nina Cucina
Take-home containers of ‘ulu potato salad, kalo hummus, salsas and dips made fresh from Waimanalo’s just picked produce.
- Counter Culture
Small-batch, probiotic, fermented food like kimchi, sauerkraut, chutney, and tempeh, from Oahu grown produce.
- Il Gelato
Authentic artisan Italian sorbettos with a focus on Hawaiian flavors using only the best raw fruit ingredients – vegan of course.
- Juicy Brew
Nourishing dishes created by the Sisters Hee for their cafe and catering with high-quality, environmentally conscientious preparation and delivery.
- Sattvic Kitchen
On a mission to feed the islands with foods good for the body, mind and spirit. Try their unique, cultured and raw Mac Nut spreads.
- Free Vegan Samples Tent
Offering free tastes of products donated by these vegan companies: California Lavash, Tofurky, Miso Mayo, Field Roast, Once Again Nut Butters, Red Star Nutritional Yeast, Wholesome Sweetners
Booths by VegFest Oahu
- Music Stage – enjoy conscious entertainment from Oahu’s local musicians with heart.
- Inspirational Speakers Series Tent – lively speakers about health, sustainability, animal welfare, and socially responsible investing.
- Learning Kitchen Tent – watch plant-based cooking demonstrations from our community’s expert Chefs.
- House of Truth – content from Animal Rights Hawaii and Imagine A Vegan World.
- Gallery of Famous Vegans – learn how many of history’s greats, past and present, support plant-based living.
- Movement Tent – Take a mini-class in Yoga, Tai Chi, Nia, Tahitian dance, and more! Offering a new class every half hour to bring you into body bliss.
- Info Booth and Free Raffle – Offering free literature and pamphlets about how to eat more vegan and the benefits, plus get a FREE ticket for our Raffle, held all day long, giving away plant-based inspired merchandise.
- Free Vegan Samples Tent (see above)
- Oahu Fresh – CSA delivering fresh, local produce to your doorstep.
- Eye of the Soul – Colorpuncture therapy with Priya.
- Vital Ital Organics – handmade deodorants, bath and beauty products
- For the Love – organic soaps, salt scrubs and essential oil blends.
- Mana Tea – Organic herbal tea blends for everyday healing.
- Pampered Chef – Kitchen products to inspire satisfying, stress-free meals.
- Sprout Growers – new tool to help you home grow sprouts safely, without contamination, in about 24 hours.
- Center for Natural Healing – Naturopathic doctor answering your questions about acupuncture, infrared sauna, Thermography and other wellness treatments.
- Dream Float Hawaii – Escape the pull of gravity in float tanks offering the ultimate relaxation. Come experience a gong healing bath.
- The Guinea Show – Innovative approach using cute guinea videos to inspire kids to eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Still & Moving Center – Move your body. Still your mind. Find joy! Classes in dance, yoga, nia, hula, tai chi and more!
- Green Max Pro – Hand-made on Kauai, this amazing cleaner is plant-derived, raw, organic and perfect for your body, home, plants, and animals.
- Center for Food Safety – Protecting our islands from harmful impacts of industrial agriculture using legal, policy, research, education and community organizing initiatives.
- Kokua Market – the only natural foods cooperative in Hawaii, visit their booth offering hands-on food activities for children, with take-home recipes and more goodies.
- Surfrider Oahu – Protecting the island’s oceans, beaches, waves and ecosystems while preserving public access to these amazing resources.
- Plantpure – Grassroots and community based, bringing the message of plant-based nutrition to millions, come meet one of the Hawaii partners, Healthy Hawaii Coalition.
- Kokua Kalihi Valley – Youth services programs such as K-VIBE offers donated bikes and provides education and mentorship. Check out their Blender Bike at their booth offering free smoothie samples.
- Hawaii Dance Bomb – Get your groove on and participate in a silent disco because people need to move to feel good.