Come play with us! These are the businesses, community groups, experts, artists, and chefs representing the best of Oahu’s plant-based and sustainable lifestyle. This list is being updated often so check back soon and see who’s new! We are still accepting applications for Booth Vendors, apply here.
Sponsors with Booths
- Blue Zones Hawaii
A community-wide well-being improvement initiative to help make healthy choices easier in Hawaii.
- ‘Ekahi Ornish Program
9-week program to improve heart disease, cancer, diabetes and reverse aging to feel better, younger and be more active.
- Vegetarian Society of Hawaii
Promoting human health, animal rights and the protection of the environment since 1990.
- Natural Awakenings Magazine
The latest natural approaches to nutrition, fitness, creative expression, personal growth and sustainable living.
- The Naughty Vegan Studio
Offering yoga, tattoos, education, and art, dedicated to the preservation of the animals, the planet, and ourselves.
- Down to Earth Organic & Natural
Hawaii’s leading retailer of organic and natural foods with a mouth watering deli, hot bar and salad bar.
- Peace Cafe
Vegan home cooking with full flavor and local ingredients, a happy haven on King Street, Honolulu near Old Stadium Park.
- Ke Nui Kitchen
Creative farm-to-table cuisine from Oahu’s treasured North Shore, using sustainable practices.
- Da Spot
Healthy, affordable food with a diverse and unique outlook from cuisine around the world.
- India Cafe
Healthy vegetable curries from South India and Malaysia, made from Grandmother’s recipes.
- Il Gelato
Authentic artisan Italian sorbettos with a focus on Hawaiian flavors using only the best raw fruit ingredients – vegan of course.
- Juicy Brew
Nourishing dishes with high-quality, environmentally conscientious preparation and delivery.
- Vegan Hills
For the discriminating connoisseur with higher taste, gourmet vegan cooking to fill your hearts and souls with joy.
- Sky Kombucha – Lovingly crafted, locally brewed, cultured and flavored with fresh, organic ingredients.
- Ulu Mana – Celebrating Hawaiian traditions and food, featuring breadfruit creations.
- Counter Culture – Small-batch, probiotic, fermented food like kimchi, sauerkraut, chutney, and tempeh, from Oahu grown produce.
- Henry’s Tonics – Medicinal and tasty tonics made with island flavors.
- Kelly’s Croutons – Crunchable vegan delight featuring dairy-free cheezy parmesan that can be used on popcorn, pasta and more.
- Oahu Fresh – CSA delivering fresh, local produce to your doorstep.
- The Rice Factory – world’s first Japanese rice specialty shop, polished fresh to order, local and delicious.
- Sattvic Kitchen – Feeding the islands food good for body, mind and spirit, unique, cultured and raw Mac Nut spreads.
Booths by VegFest Oahu
- Music Stage
Enjoy conscious entertainment from Oahu’s local musicians with heart.
- Inspirational Speakers Series Tent
Lively speakers about health, sustainability, animal welfare, and socially responsible investing.
- Learning Kitchen Tent
Watch plant-based cooking demonstrations from our community’s expert Chefs.
- House of Truth
Discover where your food comes from and then talk with our trained Counselors, managed by Imagine A Vegan World.
- Movement Morsels Tent
Take a mini-class in Yoga, Tai Chi, Nia, Tahitian dance, and more! Offering a new class every half hour to bring you into body bliss.
- Info Booth and Literature Giveaway Tent
Offering free literature, pamphlets, and recipe cards about how to eat more vegan and the benefits.
- Free Vegan Samples Tent
Try a taste of vegan “meats” and “cheeses” from products donated by these vegan companies: California Lavash, Tofurky, Miso Mayo, Field Roast, Once Again Nut Butters, Red Star Nutritional Yeast, Wholesome Sweetners
Vendors and Exhibitors
- Center for Natural Healing – Naturopathic doctor answering your questions about acupuncture, infrared sauna, Thermography and other wellness treatments.
- Hawaii Dance Bomb – Get your groove on and participate in a silent disco because people need to move to feel good.
- Green Max Pro – Hand-made on Kauai, this amazing cleaner is plant-derived, raw, organic and perfect for your body, home, plants, and animals.
- Kokua Market – the only natural foods cooperative in Hawaii, visit their booth offering hands-on food activities for children, with take-home recipes and more goodies.
- Vegans Rock Apparel – high-quality, vegan themed clothing.
- Kokua Hawaii Foundation – supporting environmental education in schools and a Plastic Free Hawaii.
- The Save Movement – Worldwide movement bearing witness to the suffering of animals.
- Mana Tea – Organic herbal tea blends for everyday healing.
- Pampered Chef – Kitchen products to inspire satisfying, stress-free meals.
- Sprout Growers – new tool to help you home grow sprouts safely, without contamination, in about 24 hours.
- Dream Float Hawaii – Escape the pull of gravity in float tanks offering the ultimate relaxation. Come experience a gong healing bath.
- Still & Moving Center – Move your body. Still your mind. Find joy! Classes in dance, yoga, nia, hula, tai chi and more!
- Surfrider Oahu – Protecting the island’s oceans, beaches, waves and ecosystems while preserving public access to these amazing resources.
- Plantpure – Grassroots and community based, bringing the message of plant-based nutrition to millions, come meet one of the Hawaii partners, Healthy Hawaii Coalition.